Looking for a quick and easy way to display a list of all the QuickBooks company files that are stored on your computer (or network drive)?
- Click the Start button in the lower left hand corner of your screen
- In the "search programs and files" box, type in *.qbw and hit your enter key (the .qbw is computer-speak for QuickBooks for Windows files)
Your computer will zip through the digital filing cabinet on your hard drive and report back with a list of every QuickBooks company file it finds (including the sample company files too).
Pretty slick, huh?
MORE TIPS YOU MIGHT LIKE...
- The magic key to unlock important QuickBooks details
- Stop messing with accountants copies of QuickBooks
- 27 power tips every QuickBooks user should know