Want to see what's new in QuickBooks 2015?
Download your free copy of my "QuickBooks 2015 Listing of New Features" guide today!
WHAT'S NEW IN 2015?
Learn more about these new features and functionality...
- See the customer PO# in the Customer Center - finally!
- Automatically close estimates when invoicing
- Add comments directly to your QuickBooks reports
- Many, many more improvements...
SAVE UP TO $120 PER USER ON YOUR UPGRADE
If you decide to make the move to QuickBooks 2015, you can save up to $120 per user On QuickBooks 2015 when you place your order on my web site.
I welcome the opportunity to take care of your order for you. Software can be downloaded instantly or shipped factory fresh on CD from the Intuit warehouse (no shipping fees either!).
BONUS NEW FEATURES IN QUICKBOOKS ENTERPRISE 2015
In addition to the features in QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2015 listed above, Enterprise 2015 also includes:
- Option to prevent inventory/on-hand from going negative
- Ability to add item costs to sales forms
- Add subtotals to most columns on estimates, sales orders, invoices and purchase orders
- See a footer on the last page of an invoice only
- Many other improvements...
My guide covers all the new features in the Pro, Premier and Enterprise editions of QuickBooks 2015. Download your free copy today!
- Understanding the new annual subscription pricing model for QuickBooks Enterprise 2015 - a must read!
- Upgrading QuickBooks - FAQ
- Key Differences Between QuickBooks Enterprise, Premier and Pro versions - this easy to follow grid shows you how they stack up