Yes, it is possible to reprint a bank reconciliation in QuickBooks.
But, the question of how far back you can go to retrieve them is a function of the version of QuickBooks you are using (i.e. Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
To retrieve a list of previous bank reconciliations, follow these steps:
- Click Banking > Reconcile
- Click the "Locate Discrepancies" button that appears on in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click the "Previous Reports" button on the next screen
Then, depending on the version of QuickBooks in use, you should see at least one, if not many, entries on the screen that appears next:
I believe the Pro version of QuickBooks allows access to just one previous bank reconciliation, while the Premier and Enterprise versions allow for significantly more (the QuickBooks support site says 120 prior reconciliations).
- Got stinky books?
- Can I sort my bank register differently?
- Stop driving to the bank - save time with remote deposit