One of the most loved employee time tracking apps for QuickBooks (rated 5 stars!) has recently added some new functionality for tracking employee schedules too.
TSheets now offers you the ability to:
- Eliminate dry-erase boards and funky Excel sheets
- Schedule employees by shift
- Schedule staff by job or task - just drag and drop on the schedule
- Push notifications to employees by text or e-mail
Naturally, TSheets offers an impressive array of methods to capture your employees time, including:
- Desktop or laptop computers connected to the internet (you can even work offline and upload when online)
- Smartphones or tablets (Apple or Android)
- Text message
- Even call-in capabilities to record time
And did I mention that they offer GPS time-stamping too?
A 14 day, no risk free trial of TSheets is yours for the asking, so if you need an easy way to track employee time or create employee schedules, visit with them today for a closer look. If you like what you see, use code BLASACCTG and get 10% off the TSheets service.
ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING TSHEETS?
If so, your comments and feedback on how it is working out for you are welcome!