If your business is looking for mobile timekeeping, ways to streamline the time tracking and reporting process, or searching for time tracking software that connects to QuickBooks, TSheets is for you.
Having recently joined their TSheets Pro program, I wanted to share some information about this product with you.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO CAPTURE TIME
TSheets offers an impressive array of methods to capture your employees time, including:
- Desktop or laptop computers connected to the internet (you can even work offline and upload when online)
- Smartphones or tablets (Apple or Android)
- Text message
- Even call-in capabilities to record time
And did I mention that they offer GPS time-stamping too?
But that is just the beginning...
JOB TRACKING AND PTO/VACATION TRACKING IS BUILT IN
TSheets provides the ability for you to capture this essential information when it comes to your jobs and projects:
- Where employees are working
- What projects they are working on
- How long they have been working on those projects
In addition, the software provides a "Who's Working" button that shows which of your employees are clocked in and working in real time.
Need Paid Time Off (PTO) and/or vacation tracking? You're covered there too.
THE REPORTS YOU NEED TO HAVE
TSheets offers you a wide variety of reports to help you manage, control, and streamline your timekeeping and payroll reporting processes.
These reports include:
- Real time report
- Payroll report
- Approvals report
- Project/job report
- Audit trail
- Data export report
EASILY CONNECTS TO YOUR QUICKBOOKS AND OTHER SOFTWARE
TSheets offers connections to the following:
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise (QuickBooks "desktop" versions)
- QuickBooks Online (sorry, no connection to QuickBooks for the Mac)
- Zen Payroll
- Other payroll solutions such as Paychex, ADP and others (one-time fee applies)
For those that want to write their own software connections, TSheets also offers an open API to make the process seamless.
14 DAY FREE TRIAL AND PROMO CODE
It is important to know that the TSheets package gets high marks in the Intuit App Center - a 5 star (highest) rating to be exact!
If you'd like to take a closer look at how TSheets can help take the pain out of the timetracking and payroll areas of your business, take advantage of their 14 day free trial
Like what you see? Use promo code: BLASACCTG and save 10% off the subscription price of TSheets.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
Currently using TSheets? Feel free to share your experience with it in the comments section below (or click here to access the blog post) - thanks!