Where in the heck does QuickBooks store the master list of memorized reports?
Click Reports (in the menu bar) > Memorized Reports > Memorized Report List, and you'll discover exactly what you are looking for.
Once you discover this list (sample screen shot below):
you have the ability to (via the Memorized Report button in the lower left hand corner of the list):
- Create a new memorized report group
- Delete a memorized report or a memorized report group (you must delete the reports inside of a group before deleting the group!)
- Edit the name of a memorized report
- Print a list of your memorized reports
- Re-classify a memorized report from one group to another (bonus tip: click the diamond to the left of the report name, hold down your mouse button, and drag/drop the report to the group where you want it to go)
- Much more...
Memorized reports are a terrific features in QuickBooks. By keeping the list of memorized reports organized and functional, it will save you even more time in working with QuickBooks each day!