Tired of searching the report list to locate an "Open Estimate" report in QuickBooks?
Here's an easy way to make it happen, as you won't see this report anywhere in the report choices...
- Open your Customer Center
- Click the Transactions tab in the upper left hand part of the screen
- Click the Estimates open in the list of Transactions - once you do that, all estimates that have been created in QuickBooks appear
- Click the Filter by box at the top of the screen and choose "Open Estimates"
- Right click in the screen and click View as Report and you'll then get the information from the screen into the standard QuickBooks report format, where it can easily be filtered, printed or exported into Excel...
- How to close open estimates in QuickBooks
- How to easily duplicate an estimate, sales order or invoice in QuickBooks
- Understanding sales orders in QuickBooks and why they may be a good fit for your business