IMPORTANT NOTE: Even though this webinar is over, you can learn more about the inventory module of QuickBooks in my free guide - "Can QuickBooks Handle My Inventory?" Download your copy today!
Trying to figure out how inventory tracking works in QuickBooks?
You're invited to attend our "Inventory Essentials" online seminar to be held on Thursday, March 22, 2012.
"Inventory Essentials" will help you build your understanding and confidence in working with the inventory module of QuickBooks (Windows versions).
- How to turn the inventory module on in QuickBooks
- Detailed explanations of the differences between inventory parts, non-inventory parts and inventory assemblies (assemblies are available in Premier and Enterprise editions)
- A deep-dive into the item screen to understand each prompt on the screen
- An understanding of the “flow” of inventory from purchase order to sale
- Explanation of how the behind-the-scenes accounting works for inventory transactions
- How to fix problems in your inventory
- A review of the various reports available to help you manage your inventory
- Options to consider if QuickBooks doesn’t have enough horsepower to manage your inventory
Be sure to take advantage of the early registration discount and register by March 9, 2012.
BONUS! One lucky attendee will be selected at the end of the event to receive a free copy of QuickBooks Premier 2012 - a $400 value!