One of the many new features in QuickBooks 2011 is the ability to see the average days to pay for each of your customers.
Never before available, the average days to pay sits right inside the new Customer Snapshot tab within the Company Snapshot section of QuickBooks (click Company > Company Snapshot to access).
The screen shot below provides a glimpse of what the "Customer Snapshot" window looks like (click the image for a larger view):
On the left hand side of this screen you will find:
- Number of years as a customer
- Average days to pay
- Open balance
- Credit limit
In other areas of the Customer Snapshot, you can easily view:
- A sales summary for different date ranges
- Recent invoices
- Recent payments
- Year over year sales history
- Best selling items
It's easy to jump from one customer to another while in this window. Just click the Customer drop down list at the top of the screen for instant access to your entire customer list.
The 2011 edition of QuickBooks is really packed with a lot of new features and functionality. If you are considering an upgrade, remember that your current QuickBooks data transfers easily into a new version.
- QuickBooks 2011: New On-Screen History feature
- QuickBooks 2011: New and Improved Search Function
- QuickBooks 2011: Now Use Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail or Other Web-Mail to Send Documents
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2011: Your Buying and Resource Guide
- QuickBooks 2011: Save 20% on Your Upgrade