Need to manually close a sales order in QuickBooks?
This situation can sometimes be the result of orders not shipping in their entirety, customers cancelling backorders or other issues.
You will find it a snap to manually close a sales order in QuickBooks.
- Find the sales order that needs to be closed and put it on your screen
- Head to the bottom of the order and click the "Closed" box
- A "Closed" stamp will appear at the top of the sales order as shown below (click the image for a larger display):
- Understanding sales orders in QuickBooks
- How to combine multiple sales orders into one invoice in QuickBooks
- What is a sales order in QuickBooks and how can it help your business?