So the boss is really picky and doesn't want accounts with a zero balance showing on your QuickBooks profit and loss report?
Good news! There is a fix for that.
THE ADVANCED BUTTON AWAITS YOU
Here is how to tell QuickBooks not to show zero balances on your profit and loss (or any other) report:
- Open the Profit and Loss Report
- Click the Modify Report Button in the upper left hand corner of the report
- On the Display tab, click on the Advanced button in the lower part of the window
- Here you will see three options - one of them that says Display Rows. Here, you'll want to click on the "Non-Zero" option as shown in the screen shot below
Once you do that, click OK and every row that had a zero on it before will no longer appear in your profit and loss report.
RELATED INFORMATION ABOUT REPORTS
- Can I add a % of income column to my profit and loss report?
- Using the Audit Trail Report in QuickBooks